prayer is powerful
Prayer isn’t meant to be something rote or flippant that we do to just go through the motions. It’s real, powerful communion with the living God. Not only is it something that we can do—it’s something we are called to do. That’s why we take it so seriously at Harvest. Prayer supports everything we do, and we consider it a great privilege to lift up our brothers and sisters in Christ in prayer throughout the week.
PRAYER REQUESTS - WEEK OF AUGUST 13, 2017
- Michael VanDuyn - Please pray for my good friend, Andy and his wife Debbie - they are going on a mission trip oversees doing God's work.
- Haskins - Pray for smooth transition back to college for our sons and the school year for our girls.
- Carly Lovett - Please continue to pray for my recovery from Lyme disease. I've gone 24 hours at a time without sleeping all week. Pray for presence of mind, memory, calm my racing thoughts, focus and rest. Praise Him for being so gentle and loving.
- Debbie Lovett - Pray for Dave's salvation. Pray for Carly, she is really struggling with Lyme disease. Pray for wisdom and guidance regarding her treatments.
- Jes Siebert - Prayers for protection for our London Go Team. Prayer that there would be fruit - new believers.
- Matt & Michelle Carlton - Praise God - Matt got a job. Praising Him for being faithful and giving us peace over the last 5 months.
- Erin & Michael Metzler - We start monthly worship next week. We could use prayer that God's name will be glorified and we will be completely faithful.
- Joshua & Anna Aadson - Having problems getting Anaiah's health insurance. FSSA keeps sending the wrong documents. Pray that get fixed this week.
- Mike & Diane Freeland - My daughter, Ali's HS friend who passed with 2 young children. Pray for Christina's family
- Caitlin Snyder - Harvest 20's small group - depth/vulnerability and spiritual growth this semester of group.
- Megan Rhamy - Pray for endurance and time with Jesus this week as our oldest starts a new school, getting to our many other events this week as Rob is out of town.
- Heather Ebigbo - My mom's cancer to go into remission - increase white blood cell count. Youngest brother, Brandon; salvation, addiction. Harmony and reconciliation with extended family.
- Chris & Cheryl Cowden - Thanks for the prayers for Cheryl's surgery last Monday. Praise God for very little pain.
- Jason & Rachel Stephens - Praise God we received our Consent to Adoption from Thailand.
- Jenny Mosier - Soper family of Liberty, Indiana - lost their 18 year old daughter in an auto accident Thursday.