prayer is powerful
Prayer isn’t meant to be something rote or flippant that we do to just go through the motions. It’s real, powerful communion with the living God. Not only is it something that we can do—it’s something we are called to do. That’s why we take it so seriously at Harvest. Prayer supports everything we do, and we consider it a great privilege to lift up our brothers and sisters in Christ in prayer throughout the week.
PRAYER REQUESTS - WEEK OF March 18, 2018
- Charissa & Bandon Hooks - My mom joined us today. We would love prayer for health for my Grandma Knapp. Continued prayers for our little family.
- Tim Douglas - I am requesting continued prayers, still learning about the reappearance of cancer. Been sick this week, not sure if its just a bug, I trust God.
- Debbie Lovett - Please pray that God would be glorified during this sanctification period.
- Rob Rhamy - Pray for opportunities to share the gospel this week. Pray fro continued healing for Ellie.
- Jeremy & Jes Siebert - Praise for an amazing GoTrip to Thailand. Seeing new churches in villages where there were 0 believers just 4 years ago - entire families proclaiming Jesus' name...Prayers answered. Continued prayer for new believers there.
- Amanda Zook - Prayer for wisdom, patience and God's protection through this stage of my life. Prayers for my children, Carter & Skylar, to feel loved and to know God's love.
- Jason & Kim Kandel - Please pray for Kim's brother, Kevin, for salvation.
- Jonathan Rollins - A praise and prayer, my grandma just recovered from stage 3 cancer, but now she is continuing to struggle with other problems. Thank you.
- Steve & MaryAnn Thompson - Please pray for Terry & Karmen Yatsak -healing and strength. David - healing. Stephen - big test.
- Dan & Sarah Ropte - Pray for Dan's sister, Amy and her husband, Mark. Mark was diagnosed with frontal temporal dementia and given 2-5 year prognosis. He is 38. They have 4 children ages 6,4,2 and 6 months.
- Kristin Schwartz - That I would fully trust God as I continue to wait for a new job opportunity, and that I would be faithful to keep applying for more opportunities.
- Ron & Marilyn Eskew - Continued health issues for both of us. Whether to move this year - need to finalize in the next few weeks - finding appropriate new home.
- Heather Mills - That God's will would be abundantly clear for a family member.
- Megan Stenger - Ryan Stenger.
- Tammy Imes - Continued prayer for God conversations for Pete and Caleb on their trip. May the beautiful creation cry out creator, and bring forth a response.
- Joshua & Anna Aadson - Praise the Lord for the work He is doing in Northeast Thailand, that He has called out a people for his name to see the desire of the national believers to share the Gospel with their families and villages. To see prayers answered from 4 years ago to now. Prayer for strength of the church and the lost who bow to statues and need the truth and one true God.
- Josh Meredith - Praise God for a successful day of grad assistantship interviews on Friday.
- Jenny Mosier - Praise for amazing family trip through Inheritance of Hope. Waiting on pathology reports from biopsy on pancreatic cyst.
- Carley Lovett - It's been difficult since February. I have chronic Lyme disease and had a UTI that made me sicker than I've been in years. Since, I've been exhausted and now I'm experiencing similar symptoms again. I was too sick to go to church and Bible study last week, and have onset of mental symptoms and insomnia this week. Overall, my heart is not in a good state. Please pray for God's provision, encouragement and that I wouldn't forget His character and promises.
- Seth Chambers - I pray that God will prepare my fiancé and my heart for marriage. I pray that we will devote ourselves completely to God and begin our life together in complete adoration to Christ.
- Jason Mahoney - The salvation of my ex-wife, Sherri. Also, for me to remain steadfast during this difficult time.