prayer is powerful
Prayer isn’t meant to be something rote or flippant that we do to just go through the motions. It’s real, powerful communion with the living God. Not only is it something that we can do—it’s something we are called to do. That’s why we take it so seriously at Harvest. Prayer supports everything we do, and we consider it a great privilege to lift up our brothers and sisters in Christ in prayer throughout the week.
PRAYER REQUESTS - WEEK OF JULY 16th, 2017
- Josh Meredith - Pray that God would bless Harvest 20's and the hands that are working hard in preparation for our retreat in 2 weeks, that God would move in our hearts during our time together.
- Amanda Lourenco - Pray that the students who went to camp continue to pursue the Lord with open hearts and a clear vision for Him past the "camp high".
- Jenny & Matt Mosier - Praise - Jenny's scan was stable, continuing with same treatment. Praise - Camp Harvest - seeing Jesus so alive in our young people.
- Natalie Cooper - Pray for Daniel and Jason on India trip. For it to be encouraging and fruitful for safety.
- Kelly Lewis - Pray for healing of my sister, Michelle's broken ankle.
- Nikki Bond - Please pray for my husband, Brian, and his salvation.
- Kim Kandel - Please pray for Jason and Daniel Cooper while they minister in India with the Hannels and Nathan.
- Debbie Lovett - Please pray for Dave's salvation. Please continue to pray for Carly as she's struggling with Lyme disease.
- Carly Lovett - Please continue to pray for my recovery from Lyme disease and that my body will adjust to and be healed by new treatment that has made me very sick this week.