prayer is powerful
Prayer isn’t meant to be something rote or flippant that we do to just go through the motions. It’s real, powerful communion with the living God. Not only is it something that we can do—it’s something we are called to do. That’s why we take it so seriously at Harvest. Prayer supports everything we do, and we consider it a great privilege to lift up our brothers and sisters in Christ in prayer throughout the week.
PRAYER REQUESTS - WEEK OF January 14, 2018
- Matt & Michelle Carlton - Praise God for our neighbors son, Ashton, the brain tumor was not cancer. Pray for complete healing in the coming weeks.
- Josh Meredith - My great uncle had a stroke, prayers for health and recovery. I submitted my application for membership - prayers for that process.
- Rob & Megan Rhamy - Pray that God would heal Ellie and that He would give us the endurance and trust through the journey. Pray for our marriage and for the salvation of our children.
- David & Nancy Carey - Continued prayers for my cancer treatment - radiation and chemo therapy. Praying that God would heal me through this cancer..
- Cory Rasco - Prayer for Anderson and AU campus.
- Debbie Lovett - Please continue to pray for Carly as she fights Lyme disease.
- Carly Lovett - Please continue to pray for my health and recovery from Lyme disease, as well as increased discipline and godly priorities.
- Tim Douglas - Prayers as I struggle with my cancer returning. God healed me once, Pray for my faith and trust that he will heal me again.