prayer is powerful
Prayer isn’t meant to be something rote or flippant that we do to just go through the motions. It’s real, powerful communion with the living God. Not only is it something that we can do—it’s something we are called to do. That’s why we take it so seriously at Harvest. Prayer supports everything we do, and we consider it a great privilege to lift up our brothers and sisters in Christ in prayer throughout the week.
PRAYER REQUESTS - WEEK OF MAY 14th, 2017
- Pete & Tammy Imes - Bethany is asking us to take on another teen girl this summer. Pray for wisdom and direction.
- Ken & Heather Ebigbo - Heather's mom, Paula, recently diagnosed with cancer in bone marrow after just beating breast cancer last year. Very painful and she's only 50. Thank you.
- Carly Lovett - Praise God that I've been able to feel His joy this week. Please continue to pray for the benefit of my Lyme treatment and that I would be enthusiastic to spend time with and glorify Him.
- Debbie Lovett - Praise God! He can move mountains. My husband is worshiping with us today. Please continue to pray for Dave's salvation. Prayers as Carly continues to fight Lyme disease.
- Ray & JoAnn Cooper - Ray and I are both struggling with health issues.
- Joshua & Anna Aadson - C-Section scheduled for May 19th.
- Jake & Mary Bogard - Please pray for my cousin, John. His life is in crisis and he has a court hearing at the end of the month to determine whether he goes to prison. He has 5 children and we are praying God breaks his pride and draws him to himself in any way God sees best.
- Jenny & Luke Mosier - Jenny - chemo Wednesday; switching protocol, so prayers for wise decisions.
- Jason & Rachel Stephens - Please pray for God to be glorified and for salvation as we as we minister to all neighbors through Rock the Block in June. For God to be glorified in God's timing of Thailand approval so we can adopt Dominick.
- Jen Hasseld - Praise to see Lucas Abbott here today! What a glorious joy to physically see an answer to prayer.
- Michael & Katie Purse - Elliott had a better week! Please continue to pray for him and for us in parenting him; specifically that we would be consistent, loving and leaning on the Lord for the strength to do so.
- Heather Mills - Praise that my brother, Matt has found a new place to live and will be moving soon.
- Rob & Megan Rhamy - Please pray for healing and provision for Katie N as she has been diagnosed with a rare form of leukemia. Pray for the salvation of Avery, Isaiah and Ellie.
- Claire Porter - The Carrao family who just lost Mr. Carrao - that God would provide for them and encourage them.
- Nikki Bond - Prayers for my husband, Brian and his salvation. He is so far from God.
- Brad & Heather Long - Heather's 92 year old grandmother is having knee replacement surgery this week. Grandfather is still recovering from lung surgery last week.
- Rhetlen Fenimore - Help me to stay motivated and work towards the path that He has for me for a job.