prayer is powerful
Prayer isn’t meant to be something rote or flippant that we do to just go through the motions. It’s real, powerful communion with the living God. Not only is it something that we can do—it’s something we are called to do. That’s why we take it so seriously at Harvest. Prayer supports everything we do, and we consider it a great privilege to lift up our brothers and sisters in Christ in prayer throughout the week.
PRAYER REQUESTS - WEEK OF September 17, 2017
- Chase & Kaylabeth Miller - Healing of Lyme disease for Kaylabeth.
- Ray & JoAnn Cooper - Ray got a very good report on his vocal chords - one little spot was all the doctor saw. JoAnn goes to the doctor on Wednesday. Pray that I will be released to drive.
- Josh Meredith - Growth and vulnerability in our small group! God is moving in the Harvest 20's men.
- Debbie Lovett - Pray for Carly, she is really struggling with Lyme disease. She has a consultation appointment with a new doctor. Please pray for wisdom, guidance and discernment.
- Carly Lovett - Please continue to pray for my recovery from Lyme disease. I have a consultation with a neurologist tomorrow ((9/18). Prayer that it will go well and lend to my progress.
- James & Leslie Wood - Leslie is having health issues with light headedness.
- Heather Mills - Work challenges and next steps.
- Seth Chambers - God, I am so in need of your guidance as my new fiance (Sarah) and I begin to prepare for a wedding. I pray that God will be at the center of our relationship throughout this whole process.
- Rob & Megan Rhamy - Pray for our family that we would experience the Lord in our home. Pray for our daughter, that she would continue in the Lord as she moves into a different school.